Start Date: 5/8/2019 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 5/9/2019 4:00 PM EDT
Johnson Equipment Sales & Service, Inc.
6070 Collett Road
Farmington, NY United States 14425
Trucking Association of New York
- Enable the in-service heavy vehicle technician to service, repair, maintain and diagnose major types of heavy vehicle brake systems;
- Introduce heavy vehicle brake system theory, operation, and inspection to the in-service technician;
- Define, generically, the various types of braking systems; and
- Convey to the technician the importance of proper brake servicing.
The two-day course will include training in:
- All aspects of a heavy duty brake system: all modules, including ABS module and ABS training
- Factors which control vehicle stopping
- Brake regulations
- Braking system types
- Air brakes
- Air valves
- Hydraulic brakes
- Construction of foundation brakes
- Brake actuating mechanisms
Certification in Brake Repair is provided upon successful
completion of the course.
Lunch will be provided both days.
Registration deadline is noon on May 1, 2019. Class size is limited to 20 people.
To pay by check, download the registration form here and remit to TANY.