Start Date: 4/7/2020 7:00 AM EDT
End Date: 4/8/2020 2:30 PM EDT
Saratoga Springs City Center
Saratoga Springs, NY United States 12866
Trucking Association of New York
The Truck Safety and Education Symposium is a two-day event that provides attendees with the latest information on safety issues and compliance initiatives facing the trucking industry. It is a collaborative effort organized by transportation experts from both the public and private sectors including the Trucking Association of New York, the NYS Department of Motor Vehicles, the NYS Department of Transportation, the NYS Police, the Governor's Traffic Safety Committee, and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
The event attracts hundreds of professionals from across the Northeast whose primary interest is the safety of their fleet, company, organization or municipality. Attendees are comprised of presidents, vice presidents, general managers, fleet and safety managers, logistics and human resources personnel, law enforcement and municipal administrators.
This year’s symposium will feature the following sessions:
- Attracting and Retaining Female Drivers
- How to Survive an Active Shooter Event
- Managing Your IT Risks: External and Internal Threats
- Hazmat 101: Back to Basics
- Recordkeeping Requirements When Utilizing Third Party Vendors
- Environmental Initiatives: What Fleets Should Be Prepared For
- Addressing Issues Found During a DOT Physical
- Decriminalization of Marijuana
- Common Errors When Using OSCAR
- Common Roadside Violations
- Motor Carrier Responsibilities in the ELD World
There is an exhibition that happens in conjunction with the event which offers an opportunity for companies to showcase products and services that promote or enhance safety or education in the trucking industry.
The link to the reserve your room at the Saratoga Hilton at the discounted group rate will be sent in an email confirmation after your registration is received.
Register by March 6: $230
Register between March 7 - 20: $280