Start Date: 3/18/2020 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 3/19/2020 4:00 PM EDT
DeCrescente Distributing Company, Inc.
211 North Main Street
Mechanicville, NY United States 12118
Trucking Association of New York
- Enable the in-service heavy vehicle technician to service, repair, maintain and diagnose major types of heavy vehicle brake systems;
- Introduce heavy vehicle brake system theory, operation, and inspection to the in-service technician;
- Define, generically, the various types of braking systems; and
- Convey to the technician the importance of proper brake servicing.
The two-day course will include training in:
- All aspects of a heavy duty brake system: all modules, including ABS module and ABS training
- Factors which control vehicle stopping
- Brake regulations
- Braking system types
- Air brakes
- Air valves
- Hydraulic brakes
- Construction of foundation brakes
- Brake actuating mechanisms
Certification in Brake Repair is provided upon successful
completion of the course.
This course complies with 49 CFR § 396.25.
Lunch will be provided both days.
Registration deadline is March 11, 2020. Class size is limited to 20 people.
To pay by check, download the registration form here and remit to TANY.