Heavy Advanced Braking Systems Course
Date(s): April 16, 2019 - April 17, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM EST - 4:00 PM EST
- Enable the in-service heavy vehicle technician to service, repair, maintain and diagnose major types of heavy vehicle brake systems;
- Introduce heavy vehicle brake system theory, operation, and inspection to the in-service technician;
- Define, generically, the various types of braking systems; and
- Convey to the technician the importance of proper brake servicing.
- All aspects of a heavy duty brake system: all modules, including ABS module and ABS training
- Factors which control vehicle stopping
- Brake regulations
- Braking system types
- Air brakes
- Air valves
- Hydraulic brakes
- Construction of foundation brakes
- Brake actuating mechanisms
completion of the course.
Lunch will be provided both days.
Registration deadline is noon on April 9, 2019. Class size is limited to 20 people.
To pay by check, download the registration form here and remit to TANY.
Online RegistrationMember Registration
Link To This Event
MapGoogle | Yahoo
Metro Region Networking Meeting
Date(s): April 16, 2019
Time: 5:30 PM EST - 7:00 PM EST
Registration required to attend.
Deadline to register is April 15th.
This event is free of charge. Space is limited.